Friday, January 20, 2006

Athletics

Previously, I asked for people's opinion on what shoes I should bring, either athletic or casual. Well, I didn't expect any responses because not that many people know about this blog and I doubt that many people check it daily.

In any case, I decided not to bring either type of shoe, for a couple of reasons. First, I already have my black dress shoes and the new sandals, and a third pair of shoes seems excessive. Second, I remembered that for the most part, in Beijing, I will be dressed in business casual so I really wouldn't need casual shoes, and in Thailand, I'll likely be wearing the sandals 24/7. Third, and finally, I did bring some workout clothes, and it will be easier to buy a cheap pair of shoes over there if I feel compelled to run on a treadmill, or I can wear the sandals if I'm just lifting weights.

No comments: